The main purpose of the event:
- To help youths grow healthily through camping activities in the wild and the experience of Scouting activities.
- To improve the skills of the Scouts’ leaders and to enhance their ability in leading groups.
- To enhance the communication among European BLIA Scouts.
- To build positive, optimistic attitude and active outlook on life.
Time: July 18 ~ 31 , 2018, a total of 14 days
Number of participants:
a total of 100 people (close until it is full)
Qualifications of participants:
- Scouts and child scouts of European countries are 7 to 15 years old.
- Leaders of BLIA Scouts in European countries.
- BLIA members who are willing to serve the children with love, patience, and enthusiasm and are over 18 years old.
- Those who are interested in Scouting education activities.
Registration Location: IBPS Sweden
Camp A: Full participation (arrive before 14:00 on July 18th and return after 12:00 on the 31st).
Camp B: July 18~25 (arrive before 14:00 on July 18th and return in the morning of 26th)
Camp C: July 26~31 (arrive before 14:00 on July 26th and return in the morning of the 31st)
(Including costs of round-trip boats tickets, transportation, camping, 14-day activity’s accommodation, educational expenses)
- Camp A 14 Days: 450 Euros for European countries (Excluding flight fares from/to Sweden); Sweden: 4500 SEK (BLIA Scouts 4000 SEK)
- Camp B 7 Days: 250 Euros for European countries (Excluding flight fares from/to Sweden); Sweden: 2500 SEK
- Camp C 6 days: 250 Euros for European countries (Excluding flight fares from/to Sweden); Sweden: 2,500 SEK
Note: 15% discount for participants with more than 3 persons in the same family.
Please register online (until it is full).
Click here to register online → Registration of 2018 European BLIA Scout Camp
BLIA Scout Sweden
- IBPS Sweden: Venerable Ruhai +46 722611346 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- BLIA Scout Sweden: Wendy +46 704799688, Meijun +46 737621672
BLIA Scout uniforms, EU T-shirts, coats, and own trousers.
sleeping bags, moisture-proof mats, changing clothes, toiletries, bottles, shoes.
(There is no laundry service, please bring enough clothes)
- July 18th-22th Scout Island camping.
- July 23th-24th grouping of Scouts and leaders.
- July 25th One day’s tour.
- July 26th to 31st Life Exploration Camp.
- If you cancel after registration, you must pay half of the registration fee.
Previous Swedish Scout Summer Camp